marți, 6 aprilie 2021

Juanita


Juanita came to me last night, and she cried over and over
Ooh, daddy, I love you, you know, and I think it's the moonlight
She looked so fine, well she looked alright, and she moaned
Ooh, daddy, move over
Oh, baby, you know what I like and I think it's the moonlight
Made in mexico, schooled in france, ooh la lovin' she needed no teachin'
Oh, man I can say international ways I believe in
Mexican girl, don't leave me alone
I got a heart as big as a stone
And I need you, believe me, to be here and love me tonight
Mexican girl, I want you to stay
You know my heart is longing to say
That as long as I live I will always remember the one that I called
My mexican girl
Her skin was soft as the velvet sky and her hair it shone in the moonlight
As the music did

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu